Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
In order to protect the copyright and integrity of the submitted academic works, we request authors to agree to the following copyright notice as part of the manuscript submission process:
- Copyright of Academic Works: Authors retain copyright over the academic works they submit to our journal. This copyright includes the right to publish, reproduce, distribute, and communicate the work to the public.
- Publication and Distribution: By submitting their academic work to our journal, authors grant permission to the journal's publisher to publish the work in the journal and distribute it in print or electronic form.
- Work Licensing: Authors agree that the academic work they submit will be licensed under an appropriate Creative Commons License. This license will determine the rights and limitations on the use of the work by others.
- Reuse Rights: Authors are allowed to reuse their own academic work in their subsequent writings, provided they appropriately reference the original work published in this journal.
- Copyright Protection: We are committed to protecting the copyright of authors and will take appropriate actions against copyright violations committed by third parties.
- Compliance Commitment: Authors who submit manuscripts to our journal are deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to this copyright notice. They are also committed to complying with its provisions.
We understand that copyright is an important right for authors, and we strive to safeguard the copyright and integrity of academic works published in our journal. Thank you for your cooperation in protecting your copyright and preserving the integrity of your academic work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.